Test your speculative skills in a simulated futures trading challenge.
Earn (commission credits) while you learn!
What: Simulated futures trading challenge**
When: August 19th - 31st
Why: Commission credits
Futures Trading Competition Details
* All trades will be completed in the GAIN Trader Simulated Trading Environment using the white-labeled Contest Trader application.
* All traders will begin with a virtual account of $100,000. Your goal: increase the balance to as much as possible by the conclusion of the competition.
* Choose to trade from CME Group’s Gold(GGC), Crude Oil(GCL), Corn(ZC), Wheat(ZW), Soybean(ZS) products, and the 10-year treasury note(ZN).
* Top three traders with the highest P&L balance at the end will get commission credits towards their live account trading post the contest.
* Contestants do not need to have a current live or active account, but the commission credits to the winners will only be credited to live trading accounts with us.
Futures Trading Contest Rules/Guidelines
* This trading completion is limited to non-professional individuals only. Entities and NFA registered persons are not eligible.
* Simulated commission charges set at $5.00 per side inclusive of fees.
* Only 1 demo account is permitted per client for the contest.
* Futures only will be traded.
* Top 10 rankings will be updated prior to the next trading day on https://gainfutures.com/ at the close of market, with the winners announced Tuesday, September 4, 2018.
* Using the Contest Trader front-end trading application will be mandatory amongst all contestants.