Meet Carley Garner in San Francisco at the MoneyShow!
Carley Garner, an experienced commodity options and futures broker with DeCarley Trading, will be speaking at the San Francisco MoneyShow in August. Come say "hi"!
When: August 26, 2017 @ 8:00 am
Where: San Francisco Marriot Marquis
How: Register Here: http://DeCarley.SanFranciscoMoneyShow.com (Click ATTEND FREE button in upper right corner)
Carley will be discussing many of the topics in her latest book, Higher Probability Commodity Trading.
Trading is a game of odds. If you are not doing everything you can to put the odds in your favor, then you are putting the odds in the favor of your competition. Choosing efficient trading vehicles with optimal product offerings can go a long way, but understanding the true risks and potential rewards offered by the futures and options markets and constructing an appropriate strategy to manage risk can go even farther to improve the odds of success.
Some of the points that will be covered in this session include:
• Speculate in commodity ETFs, stocks, or futures?
• Advantages and disadvantages of futures (taxes, market access, liquidity)
• Potential of commodity trading
• Understanding commodity market trends
• Trading commodities like a “girl”
• Simple futures and options trading rules to live and die by