Carley will be speaking at the Chicago TradersExpo in July
Come to see us at the Chicago TradersExpo on Sunday, July 22nd, it is FREE to attend!
Carley Garner, an experienced commodity broker with DeCarley Trading, will participate in a Women in Trading panel discussing the futures and options markets; she will also host a class on analyzing the crude oil market.
On July 22, at 8:50 am, see Carley Garner, Raghee Horner, and others discuss trading commodities from a female perspective.
At 2:10 pm, join futures broker, Carley Garner, as she lays out the skinny on the energy futures markets. In this class, we will take a look at the current composition of the crude oil market, including the seasonal tendencies, COT Report analysis, and the chart. We will also discuss the peril of fundamental analysis in a quick moving futures market such as WTI light sweet crude oil.
- Why understanding crude oil pricing matters for both commodity and stock trading
- The downside of fundamental analysis regarding the energy futures markets
- How do crude oil futures generally behave ahead of the summer driving season?
- What should we know about futures market sentiment?
- Where are WTI crude oil futures speculators positioned?
- How with the US dollar valuation impact crude oil prices?
- Technical analysis of the current oil futures market chart