NFA's take on Forex
Trading in the Retail Off-Exchange Foreign Currency Market
In this publication, the NFA answers frequently asked questions in regards to FX trading such as:
- What are foreign currency exchange rates?
- How can I trade foreign currency exchange rates?
- How does the off-exchange currency market work?
- How are foreign currencies quoted and priced?
- What transaction costs are paid when trading Forex?
- How do I offset a trade in FX?
- How are Forex trading profits and losses calculated?
- How much money is needed to trade Forex?
- Is it possible to trade options on FX?
- What are the risks of trading Forex?
- Is off-exchange foreign currency trading regulated?