Futures and Options Trading Platforms
PTMC Futures and Options Trading Platform
Cost: Starts at $50 per month and goes lower for 6-month and annual subscriptions
PTMC is a cutting-edge futures and options trading platform offering advanced customization and features. Not only is this platform extremely user-friendly but it also offers speedy market navigation through panel linking and access to real-time news.
Key Benefits & Features:
● Professional charting, analytics, trading and unrivaled interface
● Basic and Smart order types
● Cluster chart and Market Profile chart
● Volume profiles, Real-time and Historical Time & Sales
● Bar Statistics, Price Statistics
● One-click trading from the Chart, Depth of Market and via Matrix panel
● Intelligent Symbol Mapping Manager for creating historical and trading links
● Platform extensions through C# API
● Expert-level analytics and trading with Option Master
● What-if analysis by time and volatility for options
● Option profiles with overlay charts (Greeks with P/L profiles)
● Level 2 Surface displays changes of all Limit orders for every price level (depend on the
depth of market)
Fully customizable and professional interface
PTMC's user-friendly interface allows the trader to customize each single panel settings as well as the whole workspace entirely. Any user can easily create trading layout according to the special requirements or wishes using a wide range of options and preferences.
● Flexible visual settings for any panels
● Dockable panels
● Two interface styles: Dark, Light
● Multiple languages
● Info bar with exchanges time, quotes, and account details
Any chart types and styles
Multiple symbol Overlay and price Scales
Order Flow Surface
Basic and Smart Order Types
Through the PTMC trading platform, you can execute different basic and smart order types which may help to limit risk, boost execution, provide price improvement, allow privacy, time the market and simplify the trading process.
● Market, Limit, Stop, Stop Limit, Trailing Stop
● Market if touched, Limit if touched, Market to limit
● Trailing Stop Limit, Market-on-close, Limit-on-close
● TWAP, VWAP, Iceberg, OCO, Funari, Hidden
● GTD, GTC, IOC, AON, FOK, FAK, GTT, OPG, Day orders
Trading from the Chart, Scalper, Matrix and Market Depth
Chart trading mode was created for active traders who want to react quickly to ever-changing market conditions, send and change orders in a single click.
● Drag & drop order to change its price
● Open/Close position and cancel order by double click
● Visualize your exit points and set Stop Loss/Take Profit instantly
Our Market Depth provides the clear view on the exchange’s order book of resting bid and ask orders with their sizes. Using this trading tool, you can easily change trading symbols, choose order durations, change the order size, select and place order types, including Smart Orders. Through the Mouse trading mode, you can place or cancel orders in one click.
● Place, modify and cancel orders directly on the price ladder.
● Basic and Smart order types
● Default order size preference
Intelligent Symbol Mapping Manager
A professional tool that allows usage of one data feed provider while sending orders to any other broker you wish to trade with. In a nutshell, it allows you to create a link between different quote vendors and Order Management Systems as well as receive an order status. Symbol Mapping also allows automatic creature of links for option strikes of the selected instrument.
Advanced drawing tools and studies
PTMC provides a wide set of drawing tools and technical indicators that allow traders to focus on the main reversal points, gaps, trends and other price movements (60+ indicators by default). All indicators divided by several groups:
● Moving Averages
● Custom indicators & scripts
This chart type provides an extended volumetric data for every single bar and for every price level, making the trading process more transparent. This creates a clear trading edge and allows you to make more precise entries.
● different data types: volume, delta, trades, bid/ask
● color schemes by volume, delta or trades
● flexible data filters
Represents price data in the market profile view and allows users to analyze a number of trades and other trading activity based on time. Using this chart type, a trader can clearly see the areas where the market is traded most of the time.
● price data in the market profile view
● the most active trading zones: Point of Control, Value Area
● different color schemes: by Delta, volume or price change
Like a cluster chart, this tool provides volume data inside of each bar, showing not only total trading volume but separate volume by sell and buy sides. Additional settings allow customizing filters for calculation of specific volumes.
● shows volume, delta, bid, ask, trades in a table form
● flexible settings and data filters
A professional tool which allows traders to determine the most significant. Using this functionality, users are able to analyze the distribution of total volume or distribution by volume traded at each side of the market.
● shows the distribution of trading volume by price levels
● shows buying and selling volume as well Delta
● can be placed on the right, left or both scales
● step-by-step or custom volume profile
It’s a powerful options analytics and trading module which combines the detailed quote windows as well the ability to perform what-if analysis and evaluation of the volatility smile based on Vanna-Volga model.
● Advanced Options Modeling with What-If Analysis
● Professional Option Chains
● Volatility skew charts
● Option Greeks visualization
● Option profiles with overlay charts
Ideal environment for algo traders
Using our extension for Visual Studio you get the opportunity to work in one of the most popular development environments.
● Editor with syntax highlighting, autocomplete and Intellisense
● Debug code right from the editor
● Visualization of trading strategies testing and optimization. Manual testing mode
● Different types of data aggregation: time, ticks, range, Renko, Kagi
● Three-dimensional surface optimization
PTMC C# API
Using our API which based on C # language you get access to almost any part of the functionality of our platform:
● Positions, orders, and executions
● Trading accounts and balances
● Real-time & historical data
● User interface & Controls
● GDI drawings on charts and indicators
● Free code base for everyone