Carley will participate in a commodity panel in the August MoneyShow virtual expo
Commodity markets can provide interesting opportunities for speculating and hedging. This panel of futures industry veterans, including experienced commodity broker Carley Garner, will explore key issues that informed commodity traders should be aware of.
When: THURSDAY, AUGUST 12, 2021 - 4:40 PM TO 5:30 PM ET
What: KEY ISSUES IN TRADING COMMODITIES
Some of the issues covered will be:
- What is a commodity super-cycle and are we at the beginning middle or end of it?
- Is it possible the media's focus on inflation fanned the flames, and maybe even created a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy?
- How important is an understanding of term structures to investing and trading in the commodity markets?
- How important is the dollar's role in commodity trading?
- What are the important clues that the neglected oats market tells us about the grain market generally?
- What is the difference between cryptocurrencies and gold and why does it matter?
- Is crypto a commodity or a currency, and does crypto have a future?
- These topics and more will provide you with a broad overview of trading commodity markets.