Join us in Orlando June 10th through 12th for the first face-to-face MoneyShow in over a year!
This will be an interactive, three-day conference intended to hone your investing and trading skills with some of the country's well-known analysts and commentators. The conference offers information seekers access to multiple presentations, workshops, and panel discussions.
Joining us will be:
* Larry Kudlow, CEO, Kudlow & Company
* Steve Forbes, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief, Forbes Media
* Ray Wang, Principal Analyst, and Founder, Constellation Research
* Jon Najarian, Co-Founder, Market Rebellion
* Thomas Lee, Managing Partner, Fundstrat Global Advisors
* Stephen Moore, Co-Founder, Committee to Unleash Prosperity
* Louis Navellier, Editor, Growth Investor, Breakthrough Stocks
* Mark Skousen, Editor, Forecasts & Strategies, TNT Trader
* Hilary Kramer, Editor, GameChangers
**In accordance with Covid-restrictions, space is limited and tickets must be reserved and/or purchased in advance.** Exhibit Hall Passes are free but are nearly sold out so they should be reserved ASAP. For those wishing to attend workshops and conferences, a Standard Pass is $149.00 if purchased before May 20th ($199 afterward).
Carley's speaking schedule is as follows:
How to Use the Market's Money to Finance a Portfolio Hedge
Thursday, June 10, 2021 | 8:00 am - 8:45 am EDT
Are We on the Eve of Another Commodity Super-Cycle?
Thursday, June 10, 2021 | 1:20 pm - 1:40 pm EDT
How to Use the Market's Money to Financial Speculations: Trading Commodity Options with Creativity (requires a preferred pass)
Friday, June 11, 2021 | 10:30 am - 12:30 pm EDT