Futures and Options Trading Platforms
QST - Quick Screen Trading (Mac Compatible Platform)
QST - Quick Screen Trading
Option Trading Recommended
Cost: This platform involves a monthly fee starting at $50, there are and potentially additional per trade charges.
*This is a Mac compatible commodity trading platform.
This futures and options trading platform is provided by a third party, associated fees and subscriptions apply. Upon registration for a free two week demo you will be provided with pricing figures.
For those traders willing to pay for a top notch options and futures trading platform, we highly recommend QST!
- QST is a revolutionary futures trading application that combines comprehensive, fast and flexible order entry/order management with world-class charting and analytics, real-time quotes and news.
- Order entry is pervasive throughout QST. From virtually any screen, you can enter and manage orders and fills.
- Integrated paper trading allows users to learn to use the interface and practice trading strategies. With the click of a button, users can toggle between paper and live trading.
- Efficient, intuitive and consistent order entry: left click = buy, right click = sell, to make order entry simple and concise. It is truly a single action operation.
- Consistent user interface making it easy to navigate various screens and functions.
- Infinitely customizable; set colors, layouts, fonts, and sizes to enable efficient quote monitoring, chart analysis and trade placement.
- Mobile desktop enables users to save configuration settings to a server to allow for log in on any computer with the same trading platform layout and configuration the previous session was ended with.
- Freely floating and customizable window layour, or preset templates.
- Quick and easy symbol look up by typing in market title "soybeans", "corn", will give trader choice of futures expiration month.
- Easily accessible contract details with exchange, contract value, minimum tick size, point value, open and close time, margin requirements.
- Trade futures from your Mac computer!