Compatible on all devices, including MACs.
Markets: Futures and Options
Cost: No monthly fee, a surcharge of 25 cents per trade
This web-based trading platform is a low-cost and convenient solution for traders of all sizes and types. The iBroker web offers traders an extremely user-friendly experience and the ability to log in from any computer without the necessity of a download! It also enables those using MAC computers to access and trade their accounts normally without the need for Parallels, or similar software.
If you are looking for a simple user interface to trade commodity options and futures or would like to be able to trade on the go, we highly recommend that you give this platform a look. The web platform and the Zaner360 can be used simultaneously. This platform also offers mobile access via the iBroker app.
Features of this web-accessible futures and options trading platform include, but are not limited to:
- Real-time quotes on futures and options.
- Simple and clear option chain viewing.
- Point and click futures and options order placement.
- Depth of market data display (DOM panel).
- See open positions on the futures chart.
- Search, browse, and sort futures and options contracts by name (no symbol knowledge necessary).
- Fully customizable real-time futures charts with technical indicators and drawing tools such as Fibonacci and the Gann fan.
- Easily create convenient "Watch Lists" to monitor the futures and options markets.
- Quick access to 'Last Viewed' futures and options contracts.
- One-click reverse position, close position, close all positions.
- Setup default order settings per contract.
- Fractional quotes support (view Treasury and grain futures in terms of their fraction value, not decimal).